The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Convalescent Center of North Long Beach is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor North Long Beach was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor North Long Beach unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled. Our staff are trained to meet the emotional, psycho-social, and physical needs of our residents and to provide an individualize plan of care. We monitor our quality of care closely and ensure that we are making continuous improvements to our service as seen by receiving The Facility of the Year Award. We encourage our customers to provide us feedback on our services through a third party vendor, Pinnacle, to measure our success and identify areas where we might find opportunity for improvement.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Spanish, Tagalog, Swedish, Vietnamese, Samoa, and Hindu.
The rehab team at Windsor North Long Beach have well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. Our therapists work closely with the goals of the residents and family members to ensure that the best outcomes are reached for each individual resident. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- We are able to offer 24 hour RN services
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
- Serving your community since 2004
- We have newly renovated our barber and beauty shop.
- Ask us about our therapy services as well as our behavior/dementia unit
We are known for our caring staff, the ability to meet your needs, and our personalized care.
- Administrator – Mike Hurtado
- Director of Nursing – Rhea Ocho
- Director of Rehab Services – Fred Valmeo, PT
- Director of Business Development – Veronica Rubio
- Social Services Director – Maeva Gayap
“To all the staff at Windsor,
I can’t thank you enough for the your patience, kindness and support this last week. Although I know it is best to bring my mother back to her home neighborhood, it breaks my heart to leave. Thank you so much for the very good and often difficult work you do!”
– Kevin H. and Family
“I wish to thank you for all the support that you gave me and my family. To those of you who accompanied me and at my husband’s funeral. Thank you for your condolences and words of support. I wish to also thank you for the floral arrangement. Thank you to Windsor workers and Administrators.”
– Maria L. and Family
“I want to gratefully acknowledge Arcella Pulido, LVN, from Station 2, for her expertise and dedication to detail in the performance of her duties while I was at the Windsor Convalescent Center of North Long Beach. Acrcella showed me overwhelmingly generous attention as a patient which gave me the opportunity to challenge myself on my way to wellness.”
“She coordinated all of my medical appointments and interceded for me with scheduling transportation to and from Windsor Gardens. She is completely dedicated to her profession and deserves recognition for her sympathetic and helpful nature which prevails with every patient she comes in contact with at at Windsor. I personally want to thank her for her kindness of spirit in the caring for all my time at Windsor Convalescent Hospital.”
– Leonard K.